Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Just bought a 2015 Durango limited with 25k miles. The cars

Customer Question

Just bought a 2015 Durango limited with 25k miles. The cars Rams went to zero while I was freeway driving, and even when I hit the throttle it didn't change. Car kept going but dropped down to a spend of 48mph. Freaked me out. I went another 10 miles or so, then pulled over and turned the car off. After I restarted, it did fine, but I took it straight to the dealership because I have only owned it 3 days and I wanted it checked out before my free
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: trial was up, so far carmax is checking it out. I don't want a lemon car.
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it to dealership service. They are doing some checks but I don't want to keep the car if it's a lemon
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just if this is a easy fix, or a problem with the dodge durango
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It was the RPMs that dropped, and the speed dropped to 48 miles per hour. The throttle was non responsive
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just want to know what could have caused this (air block, bad gas, ???) or if it's a dodge problem
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.