-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

2014 Ram 1500 hemi, when truck is not in use for a period of

Customer Question

2014 Ram 1500 hemi, when truck is not in use for a period of 8 or more hours it seems to crank a second or two longer upon startup before it actually starts. All other startups are fairly instant. Is this something to be concerned about?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Can I get the last 8 of your VIN to check for any software updates? There is an update that addresses the fuel pump relay for better start-up times..

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sent $26.00 to paypal and when I went to retrieve my answer it asked for another $26.00. Why do I have to pay twice?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

I'm a site user just like you and I don't have access to the payment information but of you contact the guys at JustAnswer they will be glad to help you...

I also need your VIN to check on the updates..

Brad

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Did you request a phone call? Phone calls are extra...

Let me know,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Standing by..........