Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Several things came up at the computer diagnostic: Mass Air

Customer Question

Several things came up at the computer diagnostic:
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: Mass Air flow sensor in short or open circuit. intake Manifold Pressure Sensor : Voltage too low or Load Pressure too low. Lost Communication with ABS/ESP. Intake Air Temperature Sensor. Plausibility error. Intake Port Swirl Actuator: open/sensor value too low. Left Ekas End Position Measurement Sensor: Closed valve and read out too high.
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: I have done nothing so far...
JA: What year is your Dodge?
Customer: It is a 2007 Freightliner Sprinter...
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nope. If I decide to fix it I'll hire a mechanic... If somebody wants to buy it I'll sell it! Is 98 K miles.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, It is all the info I pulled from the computer check out.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 19 days ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the actual "P codes" that are coming up? What are the symptoms your vehicle is having? What is the make and model of the scanner or code reader being used to retrieve the codes??

Keep me posted...

Thank you,