sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I have a 20008 ram 5500 with a 6.7 cummins it has a power

Customer Question

i have a 20008 ram 5500 with a 6.7 cummins it has a power draw some where so i started unpluging things to see if i could get it to stop no luck in finding the power draw when i went to start my truck i turned the key and i had no power at all after letting it sit with the key on for about five min it suddenly powered up starts and runs but i have no signals wipers flashers fuel gauge and when i turn on the ignition a little red light on the right side of my instrument cluster comes on for a second or two and the running lights come on and stay on do you know where the fuse box with all the relays is located thinking i could have a sticking relay causing the draw CANT FIND THE BOX WITH ALL THE RELAYS or maybe why things are so messed up
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds like you may have a CAN B bus communication problem. This is the network that low speed interior modules communicate on. A failure in any CAN B module or a short to power or ground on the circuits can prevent communication.

Are all warning lights coming on when the engine is running?

Do you have a scan tool capable of communication with all modules?