Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I own a '94 Viper that's always been garaged and has 30k.

I own a '94 Viper that's always been garaged and has 30k. When parked in '14, everything worked. I've owned it for 20 years. Now the hood cannot be opened! Pull on the lever as hard as possible
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Hmmm, latch/cable has froze up a little. Have someone push down on the front of the hood repeatedly while you pull on the handle. See if that will get her to release. let me know if that works.

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Were you able to get the hood open?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That was the first thing I did. It's like pulling on a brick wall when I pull on the handle. No movement at all. Next.