tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owned repair shop for 25yrs

I try to change the passenger drive axle i take out ready

Customer Question

I try to change the passenger drive axle i take out ready the cv boot axle but i can take out the drive shaft axle passenger side need to put in neutral the 4x4 stick. Or how to do i pull but too sticky
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 04 ram 1500 5.7 hemi 4x4
JA: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do my own cars
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to change the inner axle tube cuz the bracket to nut to the chassis is broken and the bolts losse
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 27 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help