Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2007 dodge ram 1500. I have been experiencing

Customer Question

I have a 2007 dodge ram 1500. I have been experiencing issues were the left turn signal malfunctions and instead of signaling left it signals right. I am also having issues with my rear driver's side window not winding up, and the key remote does not work at all.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

The turn signal problem is the multifunction switch, this is a common problem. There is even service bulletin for the problem. Replace the turn signal switch and it will correct your first problem.

The window is probably a window regulator that has failed, also a common problem.

The key remote is either a remote battery that is dead, or the remote needs to be reprogrammed.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks,

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks