Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 08 6.7 ram 3500 6spd man it has cods p06a4 p2121

Customer Question

I have a 08 6.7 ram 3500 6spd man it has cods p06a4 p2121 p2127 and cant clear them I put a new tps in it and stil does the same thing . it has a slow response like 3 to 5 sec when you push the peddle down . all the deletes have ben done and it has a smarty tunner on it but rt now it is on stock tune
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 08 dodge ram 3500 6.7 cummins
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Have you done any of the tests for these codes yet?

If not are you good at diagnosing? If so I can provide those tests.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not but I can if I knew what to do

Review the links below and let me know if you have any questions form that point.

The current codes prior to me knowing any of the diagnostic results looks to be a accelerator pedal faulty or a concern with the reference voltage to it.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 29 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris