Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Truck ran perfect all day. Parked it in the driveway, went

Customer Question

Truck ran perfect all day. Parked it in the driveway, went to leave several hours later, now wont start. Turns over just fine
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Connections are good, just replaced the battery. I have power
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 1998 dodge ram 1500 5.2
JA: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am, yes. Fuel pump works when the key is turned on, then ran out of daylight. I drove it all day, it has been running perfectly fine. No issues at all
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Have you, can you, do you know how to check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris