Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Limp mode some times. turn on and off and goes away for a

Customer Question

Limp mode some times. turn on and off and goes away for a while. engine saying gas gap leak, new gas cap, still happening
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: yep. starts as usual
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2011 hemi
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to two dealers in Tulsa and both didn't have time to do anything. set up sch. and nothing after a full day. took home
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have codes p0456, p0300, p0055, c342D, c3064. runs good except the above
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 30 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • The gas cap light normally is a EVAP system leak but that will not cause a limp mode.
  • Have you done any of the diag steps on these codes yet?
  • Are you planning to diagnose and fix yourself?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 27 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris