-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2011 dodge grand caravan express that is Canadian

Customer Question

I have a 2011 dodge grand caravan express that is Canadian and everything is metric. The dodge dealer cannot reset it on the steering wheel so what (if any) options do I have to get MPH instead of kilometers on it?
***** *****e
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The only way to change it to MPH is to change the cluster.. There is no option to convert it as we have ran into this issue several times. We(Dealership) would need to order you a new cluster with the miles you have it in it now which it will come programmed for your vehicle..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad