-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

It says t case on my dash, Since I got it out the repair

Customer Question

It says t case on my dash
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since I got it out the repair shop 2 days ago
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2010 Dodge Charger
JA: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know what t case means or is.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My abs light , esp bas light, and traction control lights are on. And cruise control doesn't work any longer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Is your vehicle all wheel drive? What was it in the shop for? And do you know what codes are setting in the ABS module?

Talk soon,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it awd. It was in the shop for collision damage to the front suspension. I was hit on the passenger side . The work order from the shop says Lo've wet control arm , sway pins, outer tie rods
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

Ok since it it AWD then there is an issues with your transfer case and to correctly diagnose this issues we will first need to know what codes are in the transfercase as well as the ABS module.. You likely have a bad wheel speed sensor but you won't know for sure and which wheel until you retrieve the codes with a scantool.. This maybe something to do with the accident and your insurance may pay for it. If you can get the codes post them here so I can help you get it repaired..

Talk soon,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can I get the codes from an auto parts store?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Yes they should be able to retrieve them for you.. Just tell them you have a transmission and ABS issue and they should be able to tell you the P codes..

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They said their machine only diagnosis check engine issues
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Ok then you will need to have a scantool retrieve the codes, post them here when you get them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is a grinding noise when I only turn my wheel all the way to the left. Do you know what it could possibly be?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also do you know how to check the transmission fluid on a Dodge Charger. It doesn't have a dipstick