-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have 2004 ram 2500 hemi 1 blinker working and 3 r not do u

Customer Question

I have 2004 ram 2500 hemi 1 blinker working and 3 r not do u no what the problem is
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We checked all the bulbs and and trail pug in
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Its the connectors that plug into the lights, poor pin fitment. You can also replace the connectors at the bulbs to correct the problem. Just go to the dodge dealer and ask for the connectors for the turn signals. I have seen this before.
You can sometimes take a tiny screw driver and bend the pins in the connector to fix the problem.

Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

It's most likely NOT the conector for your vehicle but rather the FCM not supplying voltage to the lights.. If you test and do not get voltage to the lights then I would replace the FCM(Front Control Module) that is bolted ot the side of the fuse box under the hood. Its the 5x5 square silver box and it's common to fail.. The proper way to correctly diagnose this issue is to see what codes are in the FCM with a scantool..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more help?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

I'm not credited for helping unless you leave a positive rating. I did my part and explained what you need to do to repair our vehicle and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating..

Thanks,

Brad