bill
bill, dodge master tech
Experience:  25 years with dodge drivability and electrical expert
5203640

How do I remove the cover Door to the gas cap? I want to

Customer Question

How do I remove the cover Door to the gas cap? I want to carbon fiber it
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 4 months ago.

her's a link to the procedure the door actually slides over the housing, it may be a bit "fiddly" to get off but go slow and GENTLY wiggle the door and it will come free

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j285iab94enajdv/removal.pdf?dl=0

this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service

each expert is an independent "contractor" and is only paid for their time when you rate the service 3 stars or higher

any positive ratings allow me to assist you with this question in the future if you need if you have further questions pleas ASK, i am here to help as well as I can