Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Iam having a problem with my taillight not blinking just on

Customer Question

iam having a problem with my taillight not blinking just on the rightside or hazzardlights I have both taillights an all the lights on the leftside work even the front blinkers an hazards work can you give me some kind of idea of whats going on ive also replace the turn signal switch an the chassic harness
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You probably have a bad connection at the right rear bulb socket assembly. Switch the left socket over to the right side as a test. If it now blinks on the right, then find a new socket. If it still does not, then there is an open circuit/wire running from the turn signal switch to the right rear socket assembly

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

I hope this information helps, and if so would you take a minute and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me if you have any follow up questions.

Thank you!

Chris