Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

2012 Dodge Challenger horn stop working. I Need to know what

Customer Question

2012 Dodge Challenger horn stop working. I Need to know what to troubleshoot before I install a push button and make my Challenger look bad. I see no relay or a fuse for the horn, but all the fuses in the trunk and under the hood are fine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

In order to determine what is causing the type of problem you are having with the horn you are going to need access to a scan tool and start with retrieving the fault code that should be setting . If you can do this scan for me and post back with the fault code and or codes and we can work from there.