Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

What is the torque for the Intake Plenum bolts of a Dodge

Customer Question

What is the torque for the Intake Plenum bolts of a Dodge charger 2.7LT V6. By inch pounds and by foot pound. I'm going to perform a tune up to replace sparpl plugs. And the Plenum is plastic. I don't want to crack it.. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

Install manifold attaching bolts and tighten in sequence to 12 Nm (105 in. lbs.) Please see attached diagram

12 Nm is 8.85 foot pounds.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Did you get that?