Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2005 dodge diesel, the belt tensioner pulley is

Customer Question

I have a 2005 dodge diesel, the belt tensioner pulley is only half under the belt,and keeps splitting the belt in half,but it is the one normally sold for the truck, I need a tensioner where the pulley and the spring mounting face are on the same plane so the pulley moves in a half inch and the whole pulley is under the belt where do I get the right one for this truck, it is a cummings 5.9 motor
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Get it from the dealer. That way you will have the correct assembly It is part number

05086958AA.

hris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer.Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Good morning! I was just wondering if you received my answer from yesterday. Let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know. If my answer has been helpful , would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

I hope that my answer/ information was helpful and if so would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you!

Chris