-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Truck is turned off fuel pump system still running what's

Customer Question

truck is turned off fuel pump system still running what's wrongDodge 5.7 Hemi 2011
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

The problem is the fuel pump relay is sticking in the TIPM which is the fuse box under the hood. You have 2 options to repair this.. You can either replace the TIPM or install the external relay package that is in the bulletin addressing this issue. It's a common issue we see at the dealership and either way will resolve your issues.. I have attached the bulletin which shows the part number as well as directions to repair it..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad