Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I own a 2011 dodge ram 2500, starting at approx 30000 niles

Customer Question

I own a 2011 dodge ram 2500, starting at approx 30000 niles ny right headlight would intermittantly but when I got it to the dealer it would, several times we went through this and new service manger took.. I carried it that day and of course the light was one. two weeks later I carried it in and the light was off. the told me it was thee total intermodual component that was defective and it would cost $1400 to replace it. I got a little unhappy with them. the new serrvice mangaer informed me that of the same product failurethere was no documentation concerning problem inthe books. I reminded him of my recent visit and had he writtin it down. I spoke with manager and got results. But know since I have had 3 other episodes of the same thing. The truck again is doing the same thing again and they are trying to find anything besides that part being broken
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Are you asking me to help you diagnose this to see what is to blame?

Is it the right low or high beam or both that are failing?