Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Just finished swapping engines on my 09 1500 4.7. eighth

Customer Question

Just finished swapping engines on my 09 1500 4.7. eighth digit "p".
All the mechanicals are in and tight. Radiator hooked up and full, new oil and filter, new belt etc in the donor engine (warrantied engine). How much of the front framework do I have to tighten and plug together on the harness before I can give the engine a test to be sure it will fire? It has been sitting for about a month, when I switched on the ignition I got the dreaded NO Fuse message in the odometer. Starter clicks but does not spin. I have had the battery on a charger for about 20 minutes now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • As long as all wiring that goes to to the battery, fuse box, engine, and computer is there. It should start.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris