sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I had a cel of contaminated def, and my countdown to limp is

Customer Question

I had a cel of contaminated def, and my countdown to limp is on.. Today I filled up my def to take a*****trip. Tonight I stopped at Walmart and drained my def, and refilled it with fresh fluid. I cleared the cel, drive it to a dealership (where I am waiting for them to open) and the countdown is on and the cel never came back on... How can I reset the countdown
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you have a code reader or scan tool you can clear fault codes. If the problem is no longer present then you'll be fine, if the system is still seeing a failure and the system not working properly then you'll see it continue to count down and the engine light come back on.