Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Dodge Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Dodge Diagnostics
18617752

Trying to recharge my freon. I have no ac. Where is the low

Customer Question

Trying to recharge my freon. I have no ac. Where is the low pressure port? 2013 Dodge Durango V-6
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Can't find the port to check with my gauge on my AC pro refill kit
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've had no AC all summer. I'm not a mechanic. I need my truck tonight because we're going to have bad weather. I just want to hook up the AC pro kit & deal with this
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Ron Z and I'll be helping you with your question today.

The low side service port is located in the rear, driver's side of the engine compartment, near the driver's side strut tower. For an image location view, click here: http://goo.gl/wqJU3F

If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for answering your question.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and you did not leave a rating , so I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did you find the low side service port? Was there any other info you needed or questions you had on this issue? If you have no further questions and simply forgot to leave a rating, please take a second and use the stars at the top of the page to rate our Q&A session. Thank-you!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

..