Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Have 2009 ram 1500. AC does not work. The lights on the

Customer Question

Have 2009 ram 1500. AC does not work. The lights on the knobs do not light up. The auto lights do not work either. Messed around with fuses, didn't find any blown, then it worked when I started it up. Shut it off, and it was out again. Any ideas????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I have some ideas but can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,