xsvector, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  asetech

I have a 2015 Dodge RAM 2500 Crewcab 4x4 and I need to

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Dodge RAM 2500 Crewcab 4x4 and I need to locate the OEM horn so I can modify it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  xsvector replied 1 month ago.

there are 2 as seen in the attachments

Expert:  xsvector replied 1 month ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!