Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2008 dodge hemi the key won't open it what's going

Customer Question

I have a 2008 dodge hemi the key won't open it what's going on
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are trying to use the manual key blade and it will not rotate to open the doors at all this may be caused by a fault with the lock cylinder itself or a worn key.In some cases you can spray a small amount of lubricant into the lock cylinder hole and work the key in the key cylinder and it will rotate and unlock.If this does not work or if this is not the issue that is occuring here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete