Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

Dodge2004 ram how to replace cabin airfilter

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting a reply ASAP

The cabin air filter is located on the passenger side of the cowl. open the engine hood then remove the windshield wipers passenger side, then remove the black covering ( 2 small T-30 screws,few grommets) then After you remove the cowl, there will be a grey filter in the cowl, remove it and replace with the your

new filter.

Let me know if you need anything else on it ,if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you

A Positive Rating is Much Appreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat

the cabin air filter for the 04 ram is located outside in the engine compartment like i described above it is

not inside where normally it is on most vehicle