Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I need to remove my center consol and install a bench seat.

Customer Question

Hi I need to remove my center consol and install a bench seat.
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: Ram 2500 2016 Laramie. Is it possible to get the parts number I need. center seat (for Laramie with black leather)+bezel+duct if needed.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I will do it by myself and I'm just preparing the work and order if needed the parts.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I will need drawings, part number and pictures if possible
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately since this is a new model (2016) the part numbers needed usually have to be obtained from a dealers parts department.If you have not contacted a dealers parts department to see if they can help with the part numbers this needs done.If this is or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete