Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile
83572702

I have a 99 dodge 3500 24 valve. It has two good batteries

Customer Question

I have a 99 dodge 3500 24 valve. It has two good batteries and a good starter-it turns over great. I have replaced the crank shaft positioning sensor, the map sensor, and throttle positioning sensor which was calibrated at manufacture. Fuel=new filter, new lift pump with 20 lbs. of pressure and fuel relay. Also re manufactured fuel injector pump. i made sure key way was at top of shaft and painted yellow to make sure it lined up with the gear. Has a little fuel coming out of injector lines at injectors but still will not start. Also noticed, a security relay in fuse box and I am running out of answers and any suggestions would be a big help. Thank you in advance.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 3 months ago.

it has not started since you replaced the high pressure injection pump ?

have you followed the procedure to bleed the system after replacing the High Pressure pump ?

hello how are you progressing here ? If we are done could you kindly leave me a positive 5 star feedback rating here as it greatly helps me here at Just Answer . Thanks . Kevin . :-) Thank you for using Just Answer .