Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Is it safe to level a 2wd Dodge 1500 by installing a 2" lift

Customer Question

is it safe to level a 2wd Dodge 1500 by installing a 2" lift kit? I have two shops that say they will do it and two who say that installing them has led to ball joints breaking and that the kits are/have been pulled.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I am a shop foreman at a Dodge /Ram dealer and we do this leveling kit all the time on brand new trucks. Never hwve had any problems installing a 2 inch lift kit on the*****Ram trucks. You are not causing any added stress on the ball joints. So to answer your question, yes it is safe.

Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Chris, That makes me more at ease getting this done.
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

You are very welcome! Now would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it and if you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. If so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will get no credit for helping you unless you rate me. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply? Do you still need help with your problem?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know why you can't or do not want to rate my service. This way I can hopefully provide better service to future customers.

Thanks!

Chris