Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

Can you change the speedo from kilometers to miles per hours

Customer Question

can you change the speedo from kilometers to miles per hours on a dodge sprinter 2014
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

Hello

if you want the speedometer as well as the odometer to read in mph then the correct route is to purchase a new gauge cluster ( imperial / english version) and have the dealership programme it and 'lock it' to your vehicle

once a cluster is locked it cannot be re-programmed

now you can purchase new gauge faces for the instruments but the odometer will still be in Km

Expert:  Matt replied 3 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you