Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a friend who has a 2007 Dodge Magnum and had a flat

Customer Question

I have a friend who has a 2007 Dodge Magnum and had a flat tire so they changed the tire and put a donut on and now the car won't start the throttle body light is on what do we do
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's an SXT 3.5 liter V6
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Will the engine at least crank?

Did they just have a flat or did they impact something?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Flat tire
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No the engine doesnt even crank but they were driving it until they got a flat then parked it

Thanks, ***** ***** the starting circuit.

Open the hood and remove the starter relay. There should be one pin with battery voltage. Hold the key in the start position, is there now another pin with battery voltage?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris