Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2009 dodge ram 1500 with 80000 miles on it I am

Customer Question

I have a 2009 dodge ram 1500 with 80000 miles on it I am having a issue with the air blowing through the vents doesn't blow at all actually but the fan motor works so wat else wld was it be? I took to Dodge House told me tipm was out was gonna charge me 1300 to fix it !! Also I have bolts that r broke off in my motor wat the heak is that about? 55000 miles on my driveline fell out when I was driving down the road bout 35mph every since I got it fixed it makes a ticking noise and gas mileage is bout 11-14 miles to gal?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The website only allows the expert site users to help address one concern per question from the customer also site users. Which issue are you needing me to help with on this question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The a/c

So all blower speeds work but no air will blow out the dash vents. Is the air stuck blowing out the floor or defrost vents?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
out of defrost very very lil

Lets get the mode door actuator off and see if we can move the doors by hand and control the air flow which will tell us if the actuator or door is to blame. Use the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/DAC.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris