-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

2007.5 ram 3500 cab and chassis 6.7 cummins and aisin auto

Customer Question

2007.5 ram 3500 cab and chassis 6.7 cummins and aisin auto trans. Dodge Ram dealer replaced ecm and flashed now exhaust brake only works in tow haul and they are telling me it is because of new flash and that it is working correctly. Exhaust brake has always worked good with or without tow haul until the new flash. I want to know if the new flash will only let exhaust brake work in tow haul or I am getting the run around from the dealer?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

It should work anytime you have the button pressed, and you will be able to feel it better in Tow/Haul. Does it work if you press the button? What is the last 8 of your VIN?

Talk soon,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help?