Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Drove my 2010 dodge Dakota to th store. When I went to move

Customer Question

Drove my 2010 dodge Dakota to th store. When I went to move it, when I turned the key nothing worked....lights, starter, door locks, brake lights...nothing but dash warning lights. Any suggestions?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello Scott, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If everything beside the dash warning light is dead then the first thing you are going to want to do is check the battery to be sure its fully charged to at least 12 volts and will hold a load as well as making sure the cables are clean and tight. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.