Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Rating each question. Ron, I'm having difficulty making my

Customer Question

Rating each question.
Ron, I'm having difficulty making my way through and back these questions pages, in order to make sure I rate each of your responses. I hope when we talk on the phone I can get this sorted out, because I would gladly give you a high rating and give you $tips, as we make our way into solving these problems. Thank you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Ill need your phone number.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Somebody from the San Francisco just tried to call me and I couldn't pick up in time.
Was that you?
If so, please call back.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I open the truck door, even before I put in the key there is a tapping sound almost like in alarm coming from the glove box.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I get in, and shut the door it stops.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Yes it was me, Ill just call you on my direct line.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good morning Ron, Thank you for your help yesterday. After doing so many other things around the truck, it was foolish of me to not check the battery cable connections again. The positive (+) had just been loose the other day. Anyway, got that fixed. Changed out the connector, and had O'Reilly's check the battery and alternator. Both are in good shape. Before I go onto the next project, I want to make sure I'm responding correctly to your answers with sufficient ratings. I don't follow this system as easy as I thought it would be. Are you able to see any of our conversations or yesterday's phone call in which I have not given you a rating? I think I've only done 2, and I cant find any more. Thanks.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello Todd, No I can not see our phone conversation. That not recorded and yes once you request the phone call and I accept I am rated so yes I was paid and thank you as well.