Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I just upgraded to an re2 radio sound system and I was

Customer Question

I just upgraded to an re2 radio sound system and I was looking for a Bluetooth install kit for a 2014 dodge charger but I haven't been able to find one. I'm trying to be able to use the handsfree feature for the radio
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked with a dealer to see if they carry a retro fit kit to install this on your model here?In some cases they have a kit that can be installed.If you already checked into this let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am they say they only have the one for the 4.3 inch screen and not the 8.4 inch screen which is the one I have
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

O.k.,in some cases the manufacturer will only make add ons or retro fits for certain models and thats what it sounds like in this case here.

In this case the only other option is to speak to a reputable audio install facility in your area and they can look up what options are available for your model to see if they can obtain an after market kit to install.There are usually some options out there that they can obtain for installs like this here if your model is already pre set up for it.

The down side is if the model is not already set up for it then unfortunately there isnt an option to have this installed.I wish I could tell you better news on this.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.A 5 star rating is appreciated.Thanks Pete