sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger. The driver's window goes

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger. The driver's window goes down and up about 1/4 inch on its own. The key is off and not running. It also runs my battery down.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

If you remove the accessory fuse behind the left kick panel, does this stop occurring?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That did not fix it.

So the glass still moves with this fuse out?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
With the fuse out it doesn't do it.

Follow these steps.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is still doing the same thing.

I have nothing left to offer, opting out now.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You most likely have a bad door latch. There is a switch in the latch that closes when you pull the handle and this is how the door module knows to drop the glass for smart glass operation. Usually when the window is dropping to the smart glass stop on it's own it's because this switch in the latch is sending signals when it shouldn't be.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I found a customer satisfaction bulletin from Chrysler stating that 2011 Challengers have a recall got the smart glass switch. I put it in last night and problem solved.
I'm glad you got it repaired.