Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a Chryslermy headlight one of them was out and I went

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler(###) ###-####my headlight one of them was out and I went to change it and now I have a brake light out and 300 headlights low beam lights I'm a girl I'm confused it's pissing me off please break this shit down for a blonde Heather
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where is the fuse located on a 2005 Chrysler300 drivers side head light ?it wasn't working originally now I got three lights and a break light out ...also does this car need a license plate light
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello Heather , my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Your driver side headlamp gets it power from the #1 fuse (20 AMP) located in the under hood fuse panel. The passenger side headlamp gets its power from the #2 fuse in the same panel. Also make sure the #7 fuse is okay as well. The tail lamps and lic plate light uses the #8 fuse.