Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech

I have a Dodge durango, 2014, my touch screen sits and

Customer Question

I have a Dodge durango, 2014, my touch screen sits and blinks on and off the Dodge logo, I can't use my climate controls, radio, or anything, is there any type of reset u could do that would fix this problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Sounds like an internal failure of the unit itself. However you can try a reset by disconnecting the negative battery cable for 5 minutes and then reconnect it. If that does not work, then the unit will need to be replaced or sent out for repair. Hopefully the reset will work.

I hope this information helps and if so please take a minute to rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I get no credit for helping you unless you do that. If you have any follow up questions, I can and will continue to assist you even after you rate.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
haha ok silly question but where is my battery located
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it's not under the hood
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

It is under the passenger seat. Move the seat forward and then open the passenger rear door and lift up that cover under the passenger seat. That is where the battery lives.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
haha ok we are driving now, but when we get to our destination we will try this!! thank you
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Sounds like a good plan. Let me know how it goes!