-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I am trying to find a current FCA tech that has access to

Customer Question

I am trying to find a current FCA tech that has access to the DealerCONNECT system. I have a 2013 RAM 1500 and have been working on adding features it didn't originally come with. In most cases, these require the proper configuration to be downloaded to the BCM. That requires a sales code to first be added as a "dealer installed option" in DealerCONNECT. I know that those codes for certain features such as backup camera and remote start are available for all trucks, but the other codes vary base
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

That is correct, once I add the sales code for he option you want then you will need to reconfigure the TIPM with a WiTech scantool to turn on that circuit..

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Brad, is it possible for you to get me a list of what codes are available under my VIN? My local dealer will add the code for the backup cam kit, but that's about as far as they're willing to help. I've manually enabled things in the TIPM using a scan tool I have, but would like to add anything I can "officially" since my settings get wiped whenever the dealer downloads the "official" config over the top of them. I've heard some guys have the code available for, say, heated seats but others don't. I'd like to know what ones I have available before I try to get them added.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Only Service managers can add options so I would have to wait until tomorrow so I can log in and see what's available.

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

But I will be glad to get the options that's available and send them to you, but again I will have to do this tomm..

Thanks,

Brad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's no problem at all. My vin is: 3C6JR7AT1DG579066. Thanks Brad!
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Your welcome.. I will reply in the morning..

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

In order to get uConnect back working you will need to install a rearview mirror with the microphone. We(Dealership) offer a standalone mic but it's for RA1 radios without uConnect.. If you need the part number, reply back with your VIN and I will be glad to get you the correct part number.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think my question got merged with somebody else's. My UConnect works just fine. :)
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Ive tried for 2 days to copy all the options and it will not let me and I can't take 10 different screen shots and there are around 50 options...I attached 1 screenshot

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

.