Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I have a 2007 Dodge Sprinter turbo 3.0 passenger with major

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Dodge Sprinter turbo 3.0 passenger with major error codes after a ground-out straight out of the fuse box from possibly 21 or 24. Now I have all these error codes: P0091, P0003, P0031, P0110 P0100, P242F. Most say circuit low. It's running but the turbo is not spooling. Completely drivable but eating power.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Have you tried clearing these codes? If so, do they all come back right away or do you need to drive it for them to come back? Which ones come back first?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Clear the codes and they come back the minute you start the car.
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

I'm not finding most of these codes in the Sprinter Diagnostic procedures.

What is the make and model of the scanner being used to retrieve the codes? The codes you posted are generic in nature therefore may be incorrect for diagnosing your concern.... Because of this, I recommend scanning at the dealer as many of the "Generic" Scanners or Code Readers have problems communicating with Sprinters and due to that, either are unable to retreive codes, or the "generic" codes that are retreived can sometimes be incorrect....

Let me know the scanner info and we can go from there...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Innova 3140d
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

That is one of the code readers that have a hard time decoding the codes from Sprinters. I was able to pull up some of those codes for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 diesel. For now I'll post this info for you so that you can read through it. Although I HIGHLY recommend to scan it at the dealer or by someone who has a high end capable scanner that can retrieve the "Manufacture Specific" codes. This will be the best chance of getting the correct codes retrieved and of course best chance of getting this issue solved...

Here is the info I have so far:

P0003 --->> Click Here to view <<---

p0091 --->> Click Here to view <<---

P0110 --->> Click Here to view <<---

P0100 --->> Click Here to view <<--- MAF HI --->> Click Here to view <<--- MAF LO

P242F --->> Click Here to view <<---

Star Info Generic codes --->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert