Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have electrical anomalies occurring, various doors will

Customer Question

I have electrical anomalies occurring, various doors will not lock, bells and buzzers going off, wipers will not function all stages, dash lights not working.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2005 4x2 diesel
JA: What year is your Dodge?
Customer: 05
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I would like to fix it
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

It could be a bad fuse box under the hood.. By chance do you have a scantool so we can see what codes are active in the TIPM? What exactly are the main issues so I can grab a wiring diagram?

Talk soon,

Brad