Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Laramie Electronic Throttle Control

Customer Question

Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Laramie Electronic Throttle Control light. Truck won't start.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

Do you know what codes are setting? if you have a scantool post the codes here so I can see what's going on..

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nope. No scan tool.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

You can try cycling the key 3 times to the ON position but if this doesn't work then you will need a scantool in order to see what codes it has to repair it..

Post the codes here