Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified

2013 Ram 3500- right front turn signal works intermittently.

Customer Question

2013 Ram 3500- right front turn signal works intermittently. Sometimes lets me know, sometimes not. Not in the recall range for known blinker problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the VIN. Have you already replaced the bulb? If so, I have seen issues with the green or black connector at the head lamp assembly. these connectors have problems with spreading. You may need to replace this connector to solve the issue...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,