Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

We have a 2013 dodge 2500 6.7L We are driving the back roads

Customer Question

Hi Brad. We have a 2013 dodge 2500 6.7L
We are driving the back roads headed south on a family trip and our truck just displayed '5mph max speed in 150 miles service DEF system see dealer" it's Sunday and everything is closed. Any help you can give us?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 11 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

Thanks for the request!!

Is it full or DEF fluid? Have you stopped by a parts store to have the codes read, if so post the codes here so I can get an idea of what's wrong and how to fix it..

Thanks,

Brad