-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

2006 Dodge Durango limited drove to the store no issue com

Customer Question

2006 Dodge Durango limited drove to the store no issue com out and it won't durn over brought to home after 2 days jumped it started fine drove it for 4 days no issue now the Sam problem again
JA: OK. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thought it was the radio did not turn off same times had to shut off the car a few. Times removed it still the same has new 2 year old fuel pump starter is fine batterie 1 year old
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I think that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 3 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

When it stalls are you loosing spark or fuel psi? If the check engine light is ion what codes are setting?

Talk soon,

Expert:  -Brad- replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help?