-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My def light went on says we have 125 miles to go, We're on

Customer Question

My def light went on says we have 125 miles to go
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: We're on a trip
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: It's a 2015
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dodge Ram 3500
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Nothing we are driving and the light came on saying in 125 miles it'll start making us go 5pmh
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

If your low on DEF fluid you will need to add 2.5Gal before the light will go out.. Have you added DEF fluid yet?

Talk soon,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Is there a reason you haven't rated? If you need more help you can reply as many times as needed even after the rating? Without a rating I'm not credited...