-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

What's your opinion on the 67000 mile emissions cleaning I

Customer Question

What's your opinion on the 67000 mile emissions cleaning
I have a 2013 6.7 Cummins they want $700 for the job
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

Your talking about our 65k emission cleaning, where we remove the EGR valve, EGR Cooler, and clean it all and reassemble it.. $700.00 is a good price as we charge 8 hrs labor which is around $880.00 plus parts so your getting a good deal and if you don't do the cleaning then your system can get gummed up with soot and cause check engine lights, and even to the point where you can't drive it anymore so I would get it done..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad