Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I'm trying to locate the low pressure port AC, no I bought a

Customer Question

I'm trying to locate the low pressure port for the AC
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: no I bought a A/C Pro I was going to see if this works first
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2007 dodge nitro
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and nothing yet
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I have attached a diagram and photo of its location. Locate your air cleaner and the air intake tube running off the air cleaner. The low pressure line runs near the intake tube and the port is right there.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

Here is another photo with red arrow pointing to where to look to find the port

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so.Thank you.